What are the worst parts of D?

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 24 14:20:56 PDT 2014

On Wed, 24 Sep 2014 07:44:38 -0700
Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com>
wrote:

> Your guidance of my career is uncalled for.
excuse me, i'm not trying to tell you what to do. neither i was trying
to say that you are forced to work on the features you don't want. same
for Walter. it was a bad example and i missed the thing i wanted to
highlight.

> This is Walter's and my vision. He is working on C++ interop, and I
> am working on C++ interop. To the extent possible we hope the larger
> community will share this vision and help us to implement it.
from my side i'm trying to at least not hijacking technical threads
(sorry if i sent some of my rants to some of them, it's by accident).
this is the maximum of my possible help in this area.