What are the worst parts of D?

Cliff via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 24 16:56:24 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 24 September 2014 at 23:20:00 UTC, H. S. Teoh via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 11:02:51PM +0000, Cliff via
> Digitalmars-d wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 24 September 2014 at 22:49:08 UTC, H. S. Teoh via
>> Digitalmars-d wrote:
>> >On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 10:18:29PM +0000, Atila Neves via
>> >Digitalmars-d
>> >wrote:
>> >[...]
>> >[...]
>> >
>> >I've been thinking of that too! I have in mind a hybrid
>> >between tup
>> >and SCons, integrating the best ideas of both and discarding
>> >the bad
>> >parts.
> [...]
>> If you have a passion and interest in this space and would
>> like to
>> collaborate, I would be thrilled.  We can also split this
>> discussion
>> off of this thread since it is not D specific.
>
> I'm interested. What about Atila?

Yes, whoever has a passionate interest in this space and (of
course) an interest in D.  Probably the best thing to do is take
this to another forum - I don't want to further pollute this
thread.  Please g-mail to: cliff s hudson.  (I'm assuming you are
a human and can figure out the appropriate dotted address from
the preceding :) )