What are the worst parts of D?

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 25 17:30:16 PDT 2014

On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 15:48:11 -0700
Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com>
wrote:

> I'm not sharing that feeling at all. From that perspective all
> languages are in need of a "serious cleanup". -- Andrei
and they *are*. yet many languages can't be fixed due to huge amount of
written code and user resistance. D is in winning position here: "most
of D code yet to be written", yeah. and D users (even corporate users)
are very welcome of breaking changes -- if they will make D more
consistent and clean.

the situation is... weird now. users: "it's ok, we WANT that breaking
changes!" language developers: "no, you don't. it's too late."