What are the worst parts of D?

Wyatt via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 26 05:14:05 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 25 September 2014 at 17:44:49 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
wrote:

> LLDB supports OS X, Linux and FreeBSD. 32 and 64bit on all of
> these platforms [1].

It mentioned only 32-bit ELF on the "About" page.  Since that
matches with what was previously the case in terms of debugging
support, I didn't bother to read into it further.  How strange
that this incredibly important detail isn't top, front, and
centre.

> Are you looking for Windows support?

If I had the extreme misfortune of working on Windows, I'd just
use the Visual Studio debugger.  As much as I hate to admit it,
it's the best-in-class.

-Wyatt