D mention on developer.apple.com

H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 26 09:18:50 PDT 2014

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 03:25:10PM +0000, Chris via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Friday, 26 September 2014 at 15:01:20 UTC, AsmMan wrote:
> >On Friday, 26 September 2014 at 09:18:20 UTC, Chris wrote:
[...]
> >>See, D is not all that bad :)
> >
> >Who thinks so?
>
> The Whine Club :-))) Just kidding. The latest threads were just a bit
> heated up at times.

Yeah, but the way I see it is, people get heated up over it because D is
cool enough to matter to them. If D were really that horrible, people
would just leave and not bother to get involved in the first place. It's
not as though we have the kind of marketshare C++ has, where in some
places it's basically shoved down your throat, like it or not.

All men are mortal. Socrates is mortal. Therefore all men are Socrates.