issues.dlang.org is down

Brad Roberts via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Sep 27 11:31:19 PDT 2014

Bugzilla and the auto-tester are back up now.  There was a reboot of the
system last night (which I expected), but the drive with the mysql db
didn't mount properly (which I did not expect).  That's fixed now and
shouldn't happen again next time the system is rebooted.

Sorry about the down time.

Later,
Brad