assume, assert, enforce, @safe

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 29 07:18:34 PDT 2014

On Monday, 29 September 2014 at 13:41:33 UTC, Paulo  Pinto wrote:
> And the right attitude as consumer is to ask for the money
> back, not to wait patiently for the day those bugs eventually
> get fixed.
>
> If everyone did that, the quality in IT would be much better.

The mobile freemium model where you try before you buy kind of
offsets this position though. But if the game saves frequently
and reloads quickly it is less annoying.

After watching the initial years of MMO I also think people are
willing to live with bugs, nerfing and other upsetting events
until the Next Big Thing comes along. There probably is some
value in having something common to complain about. :-)