Stroustrup's slides about c++11 and c++14

bearophile via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 29 17:24:22 PDT 2014

SomeDude:

> The problem is, the C++ community is unwilling to collaborate
> with anyone else and this attitude is encouraged by Stroustrup.

The C++ language has plenty of warts and unnecessary
complexities, but to me the C++ community seems normal, like
other languages communities. Usually such communities don't
collaborate a lot with other ones (I have seen the Python
community collaborate a little with the Julia community, but such
collaborations seem the exception).

Bye,
bearophile