So what exactly is coming with extended C++ support?

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 30 07:34:48 PDT 2014

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_CIL_instructions

> Guys I beg you, is there any chance I will get my answers? ;)

Nope :)

I don't think anyone know what extended C++ actually will look
like.

Some people say  D is going to have std::* support, but that
would require someone to keep track of changes in all the c++
compilers D is supposed to support: Clang, G++, and VC++…

Some people say they want full support for C++ exceptions, some
say it is too difficult…

However, you don't need std::* or C++ exceptions for a game? Some
aspects of "extended C++ support" is going to be either wishful
thinking or non-portable, so you probably should try to avoid
depending on it.  What are you missing?