Named unittests

Atila Neves via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 1 00:46:32 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 31 March 2015 at 23:53:29 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 3/31/15 4:38 PM, Martin Nowak wrote:
>> On 04/01/2015 01:11 AM, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>>> The reasonable course is to see how far we can get with a
>>> library-only
>>> solution. Amaury, want to work on that? -- Andrei
>>
>> In any case you should talk to Atila Neves who wrote a really
>> good
>> unittest library.
>>
>> http://code.dlang.org/packages/unit-threaded
>> http://code.dlang.org/packages/dtest
>>
>> It's also used by quite a lot of people already.
>> http://code.dlang.org/api/packages/unit-threaded/stats
>
> Atila, is there interest in moving your library to
> std.experimental? -- Andrei

Sure, I can have the PR ready by next week. As mentioned earlier,
a UDA to attach a name to a unittest block and then run with that
name in the output is 30min work. Making the whole thing
std.experimental ready will take a few days.

TBH, if I'd known it had a chance of making it in there, I'd've
done it ages ago!

Atila