Mid-term vision review

Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 3 07:20:15 PDT 2015

On Friday, 3 April 2015 at 00:41:06 UTC, weaselcat wrote:
> maybe wishful thinking, but it would be nice if this was on dub
> until it does get some sort of review, but I'm not sure how
> much work it would take to get it on there.

I turned this into a separate repo at some point,
https://github.com/andralex/std_allocator. Should be fairly easy
to update that and integrate doc building so that it be
used/developed as dub package until it gets included into
std_expermintal. Have it as separate repo also makes it easier to
contribute.