"More Libraries" - sub-forum request

John Colvin via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Apr 4 09:50:56 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 4 April 2015 at 16:43:45 UTC, ParticlePeter wrote:
> Hi,
> there is this nice new link to "More libraries" link, but there
> is no place to discuss usage, exchange experiences or ask
> questions regarding these libraries ( unless I am missing
> something ). A sub-forum here would be very nice.
>
> Or would this here be the right place ?

digitalmars.D.learn would be more appropriate. A certain amount
of discussion inevitably happens in response to release
announcements in digitalmars.D.announce.

Some things would be appropriate as github (or bitbucket, or
wherever) issues in the relevant project.

Discussions here (digitalmars.D) should - in theory - be relevant
to core language/libraries development.