Wanted: Review manager for std.data.json

Sönke Ludwig via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 8 02:58:33 PDT 2015

Am 08.04.2015 um 11:05 schrieb Robert burner Schadek:
> IMO this should be a PR for phobos so all comments to the code can be
> collected in one location.
>
> Where is the benchmark against std.json and rapidjson?

That's what we have the review thread for. The library is now in a state
that everyone can easily try out. If it were a Phobos PR, that would be
much more difficult (or I'd have to maintain two versions in parallel).

I still have to look into running a proper benchmark. Initial numbers
that I just collected have not been as good as expected - I'll have to
take a closer look at the compiler output.