[OT] Regarding most used operating system among devs

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 8 09:13:21 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 8 April 2015 at 16:08:44 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> So who is going to do the pull request? One of those Linux
> developers I presume? :)

I actually came close to it, but it ended up being a bit of a
pain. The easiest thing would be to just shove the win32.*
packages in the zip, but then you ahve the hassle of HANDLE being
different in core.sys.windows.windows and win32... and I wanted
to merge them but it wasn't as easy as it should be, then other
stuff came up.

But maybe the path of least resistance is worth doing. Or perhaps
the core.sys.windows could simply import win32 instead of
adapting them.... hmmm. That's tempting.

tho then I hit the problem of me having three jobs already and
don't have a lot of time