Why I'm Excited about D

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 8 10:04:57 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 8 April 2015 at 16:56:12 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
>> Considering I am far from the only person having problems
>> with it in our team and such style is extremely common because
>> of being
>> easy - this can easily be one of most damaging language
>> features in D in
>> terms of wasted developer time.
>
> Again trying with ad populum. Not buying it.

I don't even slightly care about your opinion here. It is just
another annoying custom style rule I have to deal with. Casual
necessity for actually getting work done with D.

And if "not buying it" is all you can say about actual experience
report (however opinionated it is) this tells quite a lot about
how justified _your_ preference is.