if(arr) now a warning

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 10 05:49:27 PDT 2015

On 4/10/15 7:39 AM, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
> On Thursday, 9 April 2015 at 20:59:00 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>> What do you think?
>
> Well, that's a pretty one-sided description of the argument!

So, what's the other side? :) I'm only on one side of the argument, I
don't want to misrepresent your side.

> The tools repository is occasionally used as a guinea pig for breaking
> changes. Consider the amount of changes needed here, as an example:
>
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/tools/pull/166/files

I did include this link in my OP. I wasn't trying to hide anything.

Frankly, that list of changes is quite small (40 lines). We already have
another poster who had to change 1000 lines, and most of them were
incorrect before the change.

-Steve