D vs nim

bachmeier via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 10 14:26:34 PDT 2015

On Friday, 10 April 2015 at 18:52:24 UTC, weaselcat wrote:
> The only things I've read about nim have been on the D forums -
> it seems the wikipedia article is even being considered for
> deletion due to not being noteworthy. So I think you might have
> trouble finding any comparisons.

Read the comments sections on other languages on Reddit
programming and you'll see their spam all over the place.

I've never used Nim (and don't plan to because I've been turned
off by their constant spamming of comment threads on Reddit) but
the numerous comments I've seen repeatedly indicate that Nim is
not yet ready for real use.