Context Sensitive Gui Library

Rashad Vinshy via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 10 23:09:52 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 11 April 2015 at 05:45:10 UTC, Rikki Cattermole
wrote:

> Thats nice. Now where is the source code?

I would like to know what I do to contribute the library? Is
there a site I should upload to or should I start a git
repository?

BTW, I should have mentioned the goal of the library ;) The main
thing is to optimize performance. All those wasted seconds do add
up to something significant over time. The library was designed
from the get go to be provide maximum information sensitive to
the current context along with being unintrusive.