Context Sensitive Gui Library

jkpl via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Apr 11 01:34:23 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 11 April 2015 at 07:28:50 UTC, Rikki Cattermole
wrote:
> On 11/04/2015 7:24 p.m., jkpl wrote:
>> On Saturday, 11 April 2015 at 05:45:10 UTC, Rikki Cattermole
>> wrote:

>>> Thats nice. Now where is the source code?
>>
>> Same here...quite amused. I think that now he's gone in
>> nothern Yukkon
>> to kill the bear whose skin just been sold.
>>
>> Though i might be wrong.
>
> I umm, not sure I understand you.

it's based on this french idiom:
(vendre la peau de l'ours avant de l'avoir tué)

in a nutshell: I suspect this announce to be spam because:
1/ googlelize the OP name: nothing, except this post. For such a
framework, the guy cannot land from nowhere.
2/ he has posted in te wrong fourm section.
3/ no screenshot, no links.
4/ the concept is quite abstruse, not self-explanatory, no tech
details (e.g open-gl for this, xml for that...
5/ it's too providential.

Though i might be wrong.