Standard GUI framework inspired by Qt

Manu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Apr 12 05:04:58 PDT 2015

On 13 March 2015 at 09:54, karl via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
> I'm unsure of the "gamma" space, Adobe should be enough to cover things (the
> curve is practically identical). Still, they are different at 0xA7 and 0xBE,
> so maybe useful for some files. GPUs and every non-specialized monitor only
> do sRGB<->linear.
> So, all's good with that pull request, just "gamma" might be useless and
> confusing.

'gamma' is used in many performance-oriented applications, because
it's MUCH faster to calculate/convert than sRGB (which is completely
mental).

Note, I still have a LOT of work to do on that module, I'm not really
happy with it. But I wanted to try that approach out.
I think I'm leaning more towards explicit types for different
high-level colour spaces after experimenting with that design. I'll
probably leave selection of colourspace detail to template arg though
(sRGB/linear/etc).