Pitching an investment bank on using D for their bond analytics

Daniel Murphy via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Apr 14 06:17:09 PDT 2015

"D Denizen since a year"  wrote in message
news:qpharcskwrbfgkuubfrw at forum.dlang.org...

> - am I right in thinking C++ integration more or less works, except
> instantiating C++ templates from D?  what are the gotchas?

C++ integration can be made to work, as in data can be passed back and forth
and most function calls will work.  The gotchas are everywhere, and getting
non-trivial C++ interop working is a fairly advanced task that will require
changes on both the C++ and D side.  Heavily templated code is especially
difficult.