SDC needs you

Meta via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Apr 16 00:10:40 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 16 April 2015 at 06:02:19 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> 1. Challenging Walter on anything and everything seems to have
> become a rite of passage in our community. Some of the reviews
> of his code are the most petty and meaningless I've seen in my
> career, bar none. It doesn't help that he doesn't budge on some
> of the petty issues, thus a vicious circle gets created. In a
> recent review, after his code had been pecked within an inch of
> its death, it took me minutes to find two bugs that nobody had
> the eyes for in spite of every token of his code having been
> scrutinized.

I've recently been guilty of this[1], and I stand behind my
nitpicking 100%. The code was fine, but toCapitalize was a bad
enough name (being improper English) that I felt compelled to
comment. Spiritus quidem promptus; caro vero infirma.