SDC needs you

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Apr 16 09:51:12 PDT 2015

On 2015-04-16 16:49, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

> This is worth trying. I'll put a list together perhaps during the
> hackathon. The more difficult part will be maintaining it, which becomes
> a job - one extra thing on the plate of the same people. I guess the
> first item on the list will be "maintain the list". Deliciously
> self-referential :o).

There are some thing other developer are better suited for and some
things are better suited to be handled by a project manager/owner.

Example, updating the website is something I would recommend delegating
to someone else. Deciding the future of D sounds more a job for you and
Walter.

--
/Jacob Carlborg