SDC needs you

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 17 05:01:40 PDT 2015

On 2015-04-16 19:36, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> On 4/16/15 9:51 AM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
>> Example, updating the website is something I would recommend delegating
>> to someone else.
>
> Good example. The question is who'd want to take that job. -- Andrei

That's the tricky part being a project manager, especially in an open
source project like this when you cannot really tell anyone what to do.
But last time you posted a [WORK] post on the newsgroup it seems like it
worked quite good, there were quite a lot of updates on the site from
other developers, if I recall correctly.

--
/Jacob Carlborg