SDC needs you

Meta via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 17 17:23:43 PDT 2015

On Friday, 17 April 2015 at 19:38:20 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
> On Friday, 17 April 2015 at 13:20:19 UTC, albatroz wrote:
>> On Thursday, 16 April 2015 at 17:33:09 UTC, Andrei
>> Alexandrescu wrote:
>>> On 4/16/15 8:47 AM, bachmeier wrote:
>>> Please let me know if
>>> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
>>> floats your boat. We should make it more visible, too. --
>>> Andrei
>>
>> Can the document be improved with additional info:
>> Were are the files to be changed?
>> How to generate new documentation files after making a change?
>>
>> Thanks
>
> That helps (and yes it should be more visible, at least on the
> wiki where it talks about contributing).
>
> What would be most helpful would be an example of fixing the
> documentation of a Phobos function. That would show how to do
> it as well as the kinds of changes to make.

If you're looking for examples:
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pulls?q=is%3Amerged+is%3Apr+author%3AMetaLang+documentation

I've been submitting PRs anywhere I think there's some ambiguity
or something's not mentioned that should be. Another big one is
just adding stuff like Params and Returns, etc.

Also, for anyone that cares,
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/3114 has
been open for 22 days and is ready to be merged.