nginx module bindings

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Apr 18 01:16:37 PDT 2015

On 2015-04-18 07:50, Shammah Chancellor wrote:

> I did try to compile it, but it started pulling in tango 1.0 and whatnot
> -- I figured it was not up to date.  Is this wrong?

It's up to date and is working. It builds with DMD 2.066.1 and the test
suite passes. Pre-compiled binaries are available here [1] for Linux, OS
X and FreeBSD. I noticed the binaries are a bit outdated but it
shouldn't be that bad. Please report any issues you encounter to [2].

[1] https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/dstep/releases/latest
[2] https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/dstep/issues

--
/Jacob Carlborg