Any D plugins for recent Xcode?

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Apr 19 02:43:15 PDT 2015

On 2015-04-18 22:18, Dan Olson wrote:

> Another approach is to use different IDE that can supports iOS dev
> (download, debug).  Not sure what is available, but these folks setup
> Eclipse for Java iOS dev.

Xamarin [1] seems to have pretty good support for iOS development. They
collaborating with Microsoft to make C# (.Net) the first choice for
developing cross-platform mobile applications.

Their IDE is based on (or the new) MonoDevelop, which a D plugin already
exists for, Mono-D [2].

I've look at a couple of their talks and it looks really good. Although
I still prefer to use Xcode.

[1] http://xamarin.com/
[2] https://github.com/aBothe/Mono-D

--