Any D plugins for recent Xcode?

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Apr 19 02:56:49 PDT 2015

On 2015-04-19 02:28, Michel Fortin wrote:

> It's undocumented API, and they sometime change it although not that
> much. Xcode 4 broke the plugin and I didn't put much effort into
> figuring out what was wrong. Feel free to fork and fix it if you want,
> the code is on Github.
> https://github.com/michelf/d-for-xcode/

Xcode 4 was a big change compared to Xcode 3. Hopefully there aren't
that many changes in later versions. There are many other plugins that
work with Xcode 6 that one can look at. There's even a package manager
for Xcode plugins [1], which is a good starting point to find other plugins.

[1] http://alcatraz.io/

--
/Jacob Carlborg