Any D plugins for recent Xcode?

Michel Fortin via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Apr 19 07:58:52 PDT 2015

On 2015-04-19 00:28:14 +0000, Michel Fortin <michel.fortin at michelf.ca> said:

> On 2015-04-18 20:18:56 +0000, Dan Olson <zans.is.for.cans at yahoo.com> said:
>
>> Yeah, I was hoping somone might have done the same for Xcode 6.  I've
>> never poked at how Xcode plugins works, maybe somehow it can be
>> upgraded.  I have gotten the impression that the Xcode plugin API
>> changes often and is undocumented, making it hard to maintain something
>> non-Apple.
>
> It's undocumented API, and they sometime change it although not that
> much. Xcode 4 broke the plugin and I didn't put much effort into
> figuring out what was wrong. Feel free to fork and fix it if you want,
> the code is on Github.
> https://github.com/michelf/d-for-xcode/

I just realized, I have some unpushed changes on my computer that
aren't on Github. I probably never pushed them because it didn't work
well enough, but it might be closer to something that works. If someone
want to sort things out, I pushed those to a separate branch
"xcode-4-work".

--
Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.ca