I need dmd2's Arm platform compile.

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Apr 19 20:16:55 PDT 2015

On Sunday, April 19, 2015 18:45:25 Brian via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> I need to use DMD compilation arm or arm64 version, don't know
> DMD now support for the arm.
>
> I think it is very important to the arm of a structure, such as
> rust/go is good enough to support the architecture.
>
> I hope we can improve in arm.

dmd only supports x86 and x86_64, and I wouldn't expect that to change,
given the backend that it uses and how much work it would be to add
additional platforms. If you want support for other plaftorms, you're going
to have to look at ldc or gdc. I know that work has been done to support ARM
there, but I don't know what its current state is.

- Jonathan M Davis