Updating ddoc to support modern HTML tags

Gary Willoughby via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 22 00:47:18 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 21 April 2015 at 11:27:35 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2015-04-20 21:42, Gary Willoughby wrote:
>
>> and here are some proposed substitutions:
>>
>> https://gist.github.com/nomad-software/20d2ab1f7d4c9e55a343
>
> I don't think you should use the "style" attribute at all. I
> think it's better to use classes, or similar.

Yes it's always better to use classes and style them in a CSS
file. However, in this instance these tags are used to give an
immediate result regardless of whether or not an accompanying css
file exists. We could also add classes to the spans in addition
to the style tags in-case people wanted to use CSS files to style.