[OT] compiler optimisations

Lucas via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Apr 25 10:00:27 PDT 2015

I think Andrei has some good ideas and I like seeing his and
others perspectives. Everyone has different experiences and can
bring something to the table, which can cause some interesting
disagreements, but more viewpoints add perspective. The
difficulty is that everyone has their own agenda of why they want
their change, and value is different depending on what kind of
work you do and what domains your familiar with.

I actually do like that D2 wasn't afraid to break things. I
actually like breaking changes if done for good reason, but I
can't say I know all the changes in D2.