ARM Cortex-M Microcontroller startup files

Jens Bauer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Apr 26 00:04:03 PDT 2015

Some of you already know that I've been working on startup files
for STM32F4xx and LPC17xx.

Since a number of people have shown interest in these files, I've
now merged those two repositories into one and improved it for
adding more vendors.

What I'd like you to do, is to tell me which microcontrollers you
want support for.
This means filing a feature request (eg. file an issue at GitHub
telling me which device(s) you want added. If possible, please
provide a URL to an existing library.
I've filed a feature request myself as an example (these are
already in the works, so no need to file any STM32F3 request.)

The new repository:
https://github.com/jens-gpio/MCU

Example feature request:
https://github.com/jens-gpio/MCU/issues/1

The old repositories STM32F4xx and LPC17xx are dead (the README
has been updated to point to the MCU repository)