ARM Cortex-M Microcontroller startup files

Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Apr 27 00:55:09 PDT 2015

On Monday, 27 April 2015 at 05:30:55 UTC, Timo Sintonen wrote:
> One of the biggest issues has been the multilib build. If it is
> solved now we are one step closer to be able to build binaries.

Great, I tried to find out how GDC binaries are build, but
couldn't find any script.

How much stuff do you strip out of runtime for minilibd? It still
seems to contain fat typeinfo and moduleinfo. We'd probably need
the equivalent of -no-rtti and -fno-exceptions and add
-fno-moduleinfo.

Maybe building a few different configurations of minilibd makes
sense.
The ARM toolchain comes with a nano.spec to select newlib-nano
and size optimized libc++.
https://launchpadlibrarian.net/200699979/readme.txt