Interrogative: What's a good blog title?

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Apr 27 15:54:09 PDT 2015

I don't have a blog, and was thinking of starting one. E.g. the article
on tracing allocations needs a home!

I was wondering if you have any good ideas of what's a good blog name.
I'd avoid branding my blog with my longish name, so I was thinking of
something simple and easy to use in conversation (e.g. my current draft
title at http://blog.erdani.com, the metareferential "You Are Reading
This Blog's Title" is perhaps intriguing but difficult to talk about).
Any thoughts?

My only candidate right now is "Greasemonkey Philosopher". I'm shooting
for a title that reflects the contrast between my low-level and
high-level aspirations. Sadly enough, "greasemonkey" is a popular
browser extension package, so it comes up in searches etc.

Generally I'm looking for a phrase that's catchy but doesn't remind one
of something else. Something contradictory, funny, etc.

Please let me know of any thoughts you might have!

Thanks,

Andrei