ARM Cortex-M Microcontroller startup files

Mike via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Apr 27 23:32:13 PDT 2015

On Monday, 27 April 2015 at 18:26:35 UTC, Jens Bauer wrote:
> On Monday, 27 April 2015 at 13:16:10 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
>> On 27 April 2015 at 15:05, Jens Bauer via Digitalmars-d
> {snip}
>>> As you see, config.h, libstdc++ and multilib are all present
>>> in this chunk.
>>
>> Try building with --disable-libstdcxx as in the suggestion
>> from Timo.
>
> Unfortunately, it still fails:
[...]

The way I've gotten around this is to do "make all-gcc".

According to http://www.mingw.org/wiki/HostedCrossCompilerHOWTO:

"The make targets all-gcc and install-gcc are used here to
prevent the build process from attempting to build and install
the C++ compiler and libraries before we have the base C
libraries built and installed."

Mike