D audio playing and analysis library?

Gan via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Apr 28 06:43:01 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 28 April 2015 at 11:28:42 UTC, Dragos Carp wrote:
> On Tuesday, 28 April 2015 at 11:18:14 UTC, Gan wrote:
>> I found this: https://github.com/p0nce/dplug
>>
>> Which seems to be a good analysis library but I haven't found
>> a library to play sounds.
>> Is there one?
>
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Deimos/portaudio

Downloaded it, put the D example in a source folder, downloaded
the official library, compiled the official library, stuck the
libportaudio.la with the example, ran DUB and it can't the port
audio library.
   "_Pa_CloseStream", referenced from:
       __Dmain in unknown.o

The source is 3 years old, probably why no dub.json file. Know
how to fix the library problem?