Quit running foreign unittests >_<

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 29 04:43:21 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 29 April 2015 at 04:53:47 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> or rdmd -main -unittest -> fail to build because the templated
> unit test doesn't work on your code. Good luck with that.

I will create an upstream PR to fix it, problem solved. Have
never had a need to do so though, not even a single time.

Also : can you please point me again what part of RBT causes
compilation slowdowns with version(unittest)? I looked through
and found only runtime checks. And for that "move out of the
aggregate" + "runtime test filtering" does what you want.

> Again, there are so many reasons I should not have to worry
> about unit tests in my library being run with your code. That's
> on you. I didn't write it for your code to run, if you want to
> run it, run my unit test script.

If you don't wan't to run it, filter it out in the test runner. I
assure you, there are at least as much reasons why I shouldn't
worry if you actually run tests for your library and how those
need to be run. Both defaults can be circumvented.