if(arr) now a warning

Brian Schott via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Apr 30 14:58:16 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 30 April 2015 at 18:07:12 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> This one is quite straightforward. Dfix could probably handle
> it.

I'd have to rewrite dfix on top of SDC to get this working. dfix
can only work at the lexical and AST level at the moment. As soon
as you need information like "Is this a dynamic array?" you need
a compiler.

I could try using DCD's "suhmantick analisyss"[1] code to try to
get this to work, but it wouldn't work correctly in a lot of
cases.

[1] it's really dumb, but works well enough for an auto-complete
engine