if(arr) now a warning

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Apr 30 23:12:41 PDT 2015

On Friday, 1 May 2015 at 06:02:15 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> On Friday, 1 May 2015 at 05:53:36 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
>> I guess my earlier post got buried?
>>
>> http://forum.dlang.org/post/ajrysqkjmlqjlmkipboz@forum.dlang.org
>
> Nothing in there tells us how much of these are actually
> justified and how much are bugs.

And that's your argument?

Consider:

1. I make very heavy use of array-to-bool conversions in my code;
2. To the best of my memory, I've NEVER had a bug due to
incorrect array-to-bool conversions.

Honestly, pragmatically speaking, I think it would be easier for
me to start maintaining my forked compiler than to "fix" all
those warnings, plus the rather long tail of all the other D
projects I've written over the years that I'm going to have to
maintain sooner or later.