Visual Studio Code

Misu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Aug 3 11:09:18 PDT 2015

Im using visual studio code with vibed and dub, it's working very
well. Visual studio code support jade files.

Would be happy to see official support for D.

atm I have my own basic custom "D support". You can
copy/paste/edit c# support and edit the files to add D keywords,
it's very easy.

You can do this in this path (for windows):
%AppData%\Local\Code\app-0.1.2\resources\app\plugins

If you want visual code to recognize .dt (vibed diet templates)
as jade files, you can edit vs.language.jade/ticino.plugin.json

add .dt in extentions : "extensions": [ ".jade" , ".dt"], restart
visual studio code.