Rant after trying Rust a bit

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 4 23:06:48 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 5 August 2015 at 04:10:22 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> To get code coverage in C++, I'd have to go track down a tool
> to do it. There is none which is used as part of our normal
> build process at work. As it is, we only have unit tests
> because I went and added what was needed to write them and have
> been writing them.

I also tend to use the features that can be directly used from
the compiler switches more than external programs. I tend to look
at "--help" first. Maybe one should also list programs that are
distributed with the compiler in the compiler "--help" listing.