D for Game Development

Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 6 21:54:31 PDT 2015

On 7/08/2015 9:44 a.m., karabuta wrote:

>>> [...]
>> Here is what we need to do going forward (beyond what me and Manu are
>> doing):
>>
>> [...]
>
> Don't you think that's a lot to ask from phobos?

Not really.
It's pretty rudimentary stuff.

Of course, I could add in e.g. a scenegraph, rasterizer (a postscript
one could be VERY useful!).
Point being what I have listed are the most reusable and important to
our ecosystem code we need to allow high reuse between libraries and to
settle the age old problem of, 'we didn't create it'.