D for Game Development

Manu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 9 02:33:07 PDT 2015

On 9 August 2015 at 13:34, Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
> On 9/08/2015 2:40 p.m., Manu via Digitalmars-d wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>

> Don't worry about it!
> But I see your point. All we can do is truck on.
>
> You will enjoy my latest blog post I think[0].
> I reiterate one thing, if it's hard, it's probably wrong. So, lets make
> things easy. Build a wide range a libraries to make certain programs easy to
> write.
>
> Something I'd like to say is that I do really appreciate you and your work.
> If I could I would love to learn from you directly. I cannot give a higher
> respect or appreciation then that.
> Even though it is hard for you to still be here, I hope you do continue to
> help D grow. This is a good community, we just need time before real
> adoption. E.g. we are only just now starting to unify projects.

Cheers, but don't get me wrong; I've barely contributed anything of
value other than advocacy and little bits and pieces here and there. I
don't deserve any credit, I just complain about things that make it
impossible for me to get on with my work.
You'll know D is on good shape when you don't hear a peep from me anymore ;)