D for Game Development

Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 9 22:51:44 PDT 2015

On 10 August 2015 at 06:26, Tofu Ninja via Digitalmars-d <
digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, 9 August 2015 at 20:51:32 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>
>> On 8/9/2015 4:38 AM, Manu via Digitalmars-d wrote:
>>
>>> On 9 August 2015 at 15:31, Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d

>>> Really? Where is it? (I can't see it in the distribution).
>>>

>> Should be in the bin directory.
>>

> There is no Phobos dll, only Phobos lib.

No shared library support on Windows.

This is part of the reason why shared library support has not made its way
to GDC yet (at least for D2).  I almost exorbitantly follow a
one-size-fits-all stance on all codegen-related aspects.  If it's not
cross-platform, it's not going in.

Iain.