new release doesn't work as advertised

learn via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 13 10:44:10 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 13 August 2015 at 16:44:09 UTC, David Nadlinger
wrote:
> On Thursday, 13 August 2015 at 16:30:59 UTC, learn wrote:
>> On Thursday, 13 August 2015 at 11:04:21 UTC, Rikki Cattermole
>> wrote:
>>> It was posted there.
>>> It's a known issue. Currently no fix for VS2015.
>>> However it is being worked upon.
>>>
>>> Use 2013 instead.
>>
>> thank you for your answer and suggestion, but it is not
>> possible for me to uninstall vs 2015 because of D alone.
>
> You can install VS 2013 alongside VS 2015 just fine.
>
>  — David

thank you for the info, but i don't want/need two VS's; this
might just wreck the registry and it is a pain to uninstall.
i rather be interested in the working working thingy - and so i
wait a week or two to try or have lost out on d.
thank you again