new release doesn't work as advertised

Kagamin via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Aug 14 06:14:52 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 13 August 2015 at 20:30:35 UTC, learn wrote:
> the mixing of vs's will cause a registry problem and produce
> tons of work if i want to delete it

Haha, you mean VS doesn't work for you? What do you want from a
couple of enthusiasts from internet when even big scary microsoft
can't get it right on their own OS with their billions bucks? I
have five VS versions installed on my system and everything works
fine. It's even supposed to work this way because no codebase
easily jumps from one ecosystem to another. In my experience MS
software is quite high quality in this respect, it's usually 3rd
party software which does all sorts of horrible things to the
system because the developers don't want to think about anything
and write whatever compiles.