std.data.json formal review

Suliman via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Aug 17 13:58:47 PDT 2015

> String is a valid range, but parseJSONValue takes a *reference*
> to a range, because it directly consumes the range and leaves
> anything that appears after the JSON value in the range.
> toJSON() on the other hand assumes that the JSON value occupies
> the whole input range.

Yeas, I understood, but maybe it's better to rename it (or add
attention in docs, I seen your changes, but I think that you
should extend it more, to prevent people doing mistake that I
did) , because I think that it would be hard to understand it for
people who come from other languages. I am writing in D for a
long time, but still some things make me confuse...

>>Do you use DUB to build? It should automatically download the
>>dependency.
Failed to download
http://code.dlang.org/packages/vibe-d/0.7.24.zip: 500 Internal
Server Error

Possible it was issue with my provider. I will check it later.
Error above was during attempted to download new version of vibed.