Idiomatic snippets

Val via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 20 06:27:59 PDT 2015

Hello Developers
I set up a website about how one would perform common programming
tasks in the most idiomatic form in different languages. It is
intended to be didactic, it's open to contributions (like a wiki)
and we'd love to have more snippets written in D.
It would hugely help if a few of you picked a random idiom
statement :
   http://www.programming-idioms.org/random-idiom
and clicked [(+) New implementation...] to write a D
implementation. Most often, 2 lines suffice.

As you can see in the language coverage page:
http://www.programming-idioms.org/about#about-block-language-coverage , we don't have many D impl yet (click >> to reveal more than the 12 first langs).
You're also very welcome to add new idioms, as long as it's not
D-specific, not tied to a library, and not a complex algorithm.
UI works fine but is not perfect yet, so any feedback is also
welcome.

Cheers
  Val