dpaste web site

Mike via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 20 20:54:33 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 20 August 2015 at 20:28:48 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> dpaste.dzfl.pl is severely out of date. Who maintains this and
> can we get it updated? It's going to start hurting us pretty
> severely if we use it as our go-to site for pasting
> compiled-and-run d snippets, but it's only at version 2.065.
>
> -Steve

It's hosted by Vladamir, but currently not maintained by anyone
as far as I can tell.  If you email Vladamir he'll give you the
necessary details you need to work on.  I gave it a try in an
attempt to add a more recent compiler, but I really couldn't make
sense of the implementation, and had to throw in the towel.

Mike